Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Nova Scotia Bound....

The first step in the honeymoon has been implemented! I emailed a fantastic looking Bed and Breakfast on the Cabot Trail. It's right on the ocean, you can see Puffin Islands from the Manor, it's within driving range of almost everything on Cape Breton Island, and did I mention it's beautiful?? I received an email back from Lonnie, the owner/operator, and she asked if she could call me. What a delightful lady! She was so much fun to talk to and answered all the questions I had. Well, wouldn't you know it, Matt and I are tentatively booked for arrival on August 7, 2007 for 3 nights at Sea Parrot Ocean View Manor
www.seaparrotoceanviewmanor.com
The length of stay may change, we may decide to spend our whole honeymoon there, but for now we're booked for 3 nights. The room she has us booked is the Garden Suite. It's $145 a night, which I know isn't cheap....but here's what it includes:

QUEEN BED & PULL-OUT (SLEEPS 4)
PRIVATE WHIRLPOOL BATH/SHOWER
PRIVATE ENTRANCE
DECK
REFRIGERATOR
MICROWAVE
COFFEE MAKER
LIVING AREA
DINING AREA
TV/VCR/DVD
ALL SUITES HAVE ACCESS TO OUTSIDE HOT TUB

Here are some pictures, I hope they work.












































































Isn't it great?!?!?! Lonnie said that you can lay in bed in the morning and look out over the ocean hehehe....I've never SEEN the ocean!!!!!! I'm only a little excited lol.

Sara
-Who still has 11 months to wait!!!