Friday, September 01, 2006

Wow....that was unexpected....

The last month I've been helping my friends Jim and Nancy out around their house. Melanie and I helped fix their shower, we primed Max's room to get it ready for painting, we cleaned their house from top to bottom, and last night, because Nancy was having her baby, I picked up Max at daycare and babysat him until grandma could get home from the hospital. I got to the house and Jim was there for dinner. He handed me a card. I opened it and it was a thank you card from Jim and Nancy, with a $50 gift certificate for a spa! I was shocked to say the least! I definitely wasn't expecting anything...but it was definitely a very nice surprise. Now the tough decision comes....how to spend it!? Should I do the french manicure, the pedicure, a massage? Hydrotherapy??....so many choices......what to do?! I've never had a pedicure before, and my poor tootsies would probably love it.....but I've also always wanted a French Manicure lol. I think it will come down to the toss of a coin. Any advice?!



Sara
-Who's never been to a spa before!