Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patty's Day

Well another St. Patty's day has come and I don't get to drink, but you know what? What's okay with me. I got to see Keenan yesterday and he looks so fantastic I don't even care that I can't drink. I feel so good about what I did, that the negative aspects don't even phase me. On that note: I feel great today! Everytime I pull my muscle it heals quicker and quicker. I think I'm finally getting this thing licked lol. Maybe soon I can go back to work. God I hope so! lol

The weather today is soooooooooooooo beautiful! It's like 10 degrees outside, a nice breeze, the sun is shining, the sky is clear and the snow is melting!! The weather can stay like this from now until forever hehe. No seriously. I'd be happy with no snow....for...eternity. I would rather fish in a canoe anyways lol. I don't freeze my ass off in a canoe.

So I went looking at house stuff today. Laminate floors, subfloor systems, bathroom vanities and sinks. I can't wait to get into our house and play!! lol....

Mommy WOW...I'm a big kid now!!