Friday, February 23, 2007

Hum dum dum diddy dum....

Alright, let's call it frustration. Let's call it wanting to pull my hair out. Let's call it "Sara's going to be grey by the time she turns 26". PEOPLE KEEP BUYING ALL THE HOUSES!!! Even the crappy one that I wrote in my post below...sold the same day. It was on the market a grand total of 8 hours when it sold. There was a nice house that Matt and I were supposed to view today....already has two offers on it. I don't know what to do. We can't seem to move fast enough to even SEE any of these houses. Nevermind make an offer! Talk about frustrating.

Anyway, today is an exciting day because I get to go try on my dress. It came in!! I get to get fitted, pick out accessories and all that fun stuff. :o). I'm very excited!

Other than that not much new to report. I've been in the kitchen all morning making homemade beans, and cookies n cream brownies. My parents are coming for the weekend, and Colin and Crystal are here for the weekend as well. Which reminds me, I should go finish Keenan's scrapbook. Guess I should get on that lol.
Sara
- Who's pretty sure they're not going to get a house for a long-ass time.