Tuesday, August 22, 2006

In Honour of Bea's Rant....

Smell My Feet (The Time Song)
Tim Pacific's Musical Recall

********
Big Bad Billy was the smartest kid in class
But he had smelly feet.
When the teacher was teachin’ how to tell time
Billy stood up in his seat

He said, "I’m tired of you kids makin’ sport of my smell
So listen up everybody I got something to tell
You can all smell my feet!

There’s 60 seconds in a minute
60 minutes in one hour
24 hours in a day
7 days in one week
30 days in one calendar month
12 months in a year

It's time to smell my feet

There’s 365 days in a year
10 years in a decade
20 years in a score
100 years in a century
1000 years in a millennium

Step up, and get you a whiff of 'em!
It's time to smell my feet
It's time to smell my feet


http://www.songsforteaching.com/recall/time.htm

Sara
-Who had really smelly feet today...and the poor doctor had to touch them! ACK!!!