Thursday, August 17, 2006

Well....That's interesting....

Okay...so matt and I were finally able to go and buy some fish for our tropical tank. We bought 3 neon tetras, 2 dalmatian mollies, and a black mystery snail. Sadly one of the neons died, but the rest are alive and kicking. And boy are they alive. We woke up this morning to a plethora of baby dalmatian mollies....I'm not kidding. Unfortunately most of them were dead, but 16 managed to survive. So now we have to go out and buy a nursing tank/live well for the babies so they can actually survive. After that we're not sure what we'll do with all those damn fish lol. I remember what my aunt went through with her guppies. I might have to giver her a call and find out what she does with all the babies lol.

Sara
-Who can't believe they're the grandparents of 16 new mollies.