Monday, September 25, 2006

5 Rainbow Day



What crazy weather we're having!! It can't decide if it wants to rain or shine lol. I got caught in the rain twice today...and let me tell you it was a cooooooold rain today. It was all made better by being able to see 5 rainbows. My favourite one was on my walk tonight. I was walking up the monster hill on my walking route. I was holding my hood so the wind wouldn't blow it off my head when the sun breaks out from a cloud and shines right on me. I turn around and there is the most stunning rainbow I've ever seen! The sun glistening off the leaves on the trees: all the reds, oranges, yellows, and greens...it was beautiful. The water glistening on the road, and the raindrops shining as they fall by the millions from the sky. The clouds behind the rainbow were jet black, but they looked so beautiful because they were emphasizing the colours of the rainbow. While I was standing there admiring the wonders of nature a second rainbow appeared just above the bright one. And what comes on my MP3 player while I'm standing there?

Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

Rainy day people always seem to know when it's time to call

Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all

Rainy day lovers don't lie when they tell ya they've been down like you

Rainy day people don't mind if you're cryin' a tear or two

If you get lonely, all you really need is that rainy day love

Rainy day people all know there's no sorrow they can't rise above

Rainy day lovers don't love any others, that would not be kind

Rainy day people all know how it hangs on a piece of mind

Rainy day lovers don't lie when they tell you, they've been down there too

Rainy day people don't mind if you're cryin' a tear or two.

Rainy day people always seem to know when you're feeling blue

High stepping strutters who land in the gutters sometimes need one too

Take it or leave it, or try to believe it

If you've been down too long

Rainy day lovers don't hide love inside they just pass it on

Rainy day lovers don't hide love inside they just pass it on

+++++++++

Sara

-Who loves when nature gives her gifts like that. It made all the stress of her day go away.