Monday, October 09, 2006

It's Actually Going To Happen....

For those who don't know, the last few weeks have been filled with trips to Toronto for me. I've been busy getting tested to see if I can be a liver donor for my nephew Keenan. Well, it has been a very fast turn around with results, and a whirlwind adventure in Toronto General Hospital, but the results are in. I have been chosen as a donor for Keenan. The tentative date is October 17, but that could change. I go down to Toronto for another test tomorrow, and then for all my pre-admission stuff on Thursday. After that it's just a matter of time before the surgery.

I don't want to post too much about it, just because it's a personal matter, and I don't want to share too much information, but I can post more about the surgery later on.

Sara
- Who really doesn't like Toronto, but it's a small price to pay.