Monday, April 11, 2005

I have a new goal....

I really need to work on being more positive. I firmly believe that the energy you send out is the energy you get back. If you send out negative vibes, you get negative results in your life. Well, I would like to state here and now that I'm turning over a new leaf. To be honest I have a tendency to lean towards the negative. I get downhearted and frustrated when things aren't going as planned. I feel the need to control every aspect of my life, and I go insane and get really cranky when I can't lol.

From this moment on, I'm going to try my best to be as positive as I can. I really need to be at this point in my life because there are a lot of frustrating times heading my way. Between Matt looking for work, me graduating and looking for work, and the possibility of having to move away from Matt instead of into an apartment with him, I could very easily drive myself insane trying to control situations that it would be impossible to control. And honestly, I have been driving myself insane. I obsess about it and talk about it all the time, trying to work things out. I've realized that I have to take things as they come, and I know that Matt and I will do whatever we have to do get through. Our relationship is strong. It can withstand the hardships to come, I know it.

I now create more strength and open myself to the flows of positive energy. I gratefully accept success in my endeavours.

Sara