Sunday, November 06, 2005

Creative Block....

I hate it. I have all these cool ideas for new stories in my head, and I can't get them out. I feel no desire to write them down, to express them! It's so frustrating! I think it's because life has been so hectic lately between moving for a new job, having Matt move with me, losing said job, living with my brother and his wife for two months, looking for more work, being overwhelmed by interviews and hiring, and then moving again.....I'm surprised I can sleep at night! But oddly enough, that's one thing I am doing very well, for a change. I'm actually sleeping properly! Ever since losing my job, I've been sleeping the sleep of the dead! But the creativity is gone.

I'm hoping that once I'm back working full time at my new job next week the creativity will come back. I get my creativity and inspiration from work. The children at work are what give me the ideas for the stories, and inspire me to put those ideas into words. They bring out the little kid in me hehe. Real life has a tendency to suck the joy out of life sometimes lol.

Either way, I'm hoping to be able to get at least one of the story ideas finished soon. I started writing one the other day, but I just couldn't get into it. It's going to be such a cool story, but the desire isn't there yet. It's so frustrating!! GAH!!!!!

Hopefully soon.

Sara