Thursday, April 14, 2005

Is it just me...

Or did Amelia's adventures take on a more serious tone today? Not as light-hearted as her first one? I wasn't feeling particularly silly today, but Amelia was insistent on having those two adventures. I couldn't keep her quiet, so I figured it was better to get the stories down rather than shut them away. The direction I'd really like to take Amelia is a sillier direction. I don't mind having the occassional "serious" story, but I like silliness. I'll keep these two stories, because it could lead to a different type of storyline, but like I said, I'd really like to keep things silly.

Amelia is giving me another idea as we speak, but I think I'll just jot this one down rather than create a story because want to make it silly. I'm not in a silly mood right now.

Am I the only one that thinks that the stories should be silly? Or are the little doses of realism with the real animals in the adventures good? I like the stories, but they seem to be missing the life and vibrancy of the first one I wrote.

Hmmm...something to think about I guess.

Sara