Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm back, I swear!!!

After a long haul of being away from good internet, I'm back!! So much has happened in that time that I wouldn't even know where to begin! The most recent news is that Matt and I finally have our own place and we're engaged! The wedding date is set for September 1, 2007. We're giving ourselves a lot of time to save up the money. We're hoping to not have to depend on family to pay for our wedding. We're hoping we can do it on our own. :o) Now the fun begins with guest lists, dresses, suits, flowers....invitations lol. I'm excited though hehehe.

I promise I have a few Amelia stories floating around in my head, and I promise to get them written! Who knows, maybe one day I'll be able to sell them?

Well, that's all for an update for now. I'm busy making a soup so I'm going back and forth between the kitchen and here lol. I'll write more another time.

YAY FOR HIGH SPEED!

Sara