Friday, March 17, 2006

Just a quick update...

Keenan will be coming home at the earliest this Saturday, and at the latest next Wednesday!! YAY!! The little guy is going to be okay! He still has to go through physiotherapy once he gets home because he hasn't been moving much, but he hasn't been able to!! But Colin and Crystal will have him up and motoring and doing baby things in no time at all! I can't wait to see him!!

In other news, my super-duper fiance proposed to me yesterday. He was waiting to do an official proposal even though we were actually engaged already. We ordered the ring 2 weeks ago, and he wouldn't let me have it until he could propose properly. Well, it just so happened that I forgot something at home that I needed at work. I called Matt to ask him to bring it to me on my lunch, to be there for 1:00. So, 1:00 came, Matt showed up, and then there were my parents. I was talking with them, and I turn around to talk to Matt and he says asks me if I want to get married hehehe. I look, and he has the ring! My face lit up, grin from ear to ear, and of course I said yes lol. Matt said it worked out perfectly that my parents were still here too, because he wanted them there. All the girls at work thought it was the most romantic thing lol. They all think he's just the sweetest hehe.

Well, that's all for an update for now. Matt and I are heading to Powassan for the weekend to spend time with his parents. I'm looking forward to it. We haven't been there in a long time, it'll be nice.

Enjoy your weekend!