Wednesday, March 01, 2006

On The Topic of Kleenex...

Isn't it funny how companies advertise their kleenex as being oh-so-soft, but in reality it's as rough as sandpaper? The same applies to toilet paper! You try to save a buck by buying less expensive TP and it's rough rough rough!!.....On the other hand there can also be the other problem of being entirely too soft. I'm not personally thrilled about the idea of "cleaning" with something that feels rather like a cloud...I don't feel all that clean lol. Just a thought. DON'T BUY CHARMIN'....it's too soft. There, I've said my piece lol. On to more important things.

While searching for a picture of a kleenex box I came across this picture:



I'd like to state for the record that this is NOT what I do with my kleenex lol. I don't need any help in that department, thank you very much. This just struck me as funny. Much like today's garfield was HILARIOUS! It actually had Matt laughing, and he doesn't laugh at Garfield a lot lol. I'll post it, just for a Wednesday evening giggle! Hope you enjoy it!


Sara

-Who had a great day for a change! Let's hope March brings better things!