Monday, January 23, 2006

Let the Manifesting Begin

Well, seeing as how life doesn't seem to want to take a backseat to fun (like that's really any surprise lol), I've decided to do something a little different. I'm part of this paranormal email list and a paranormal workshop list. I personally haven't had the opportunity to take part in a workshop yet since I just joined, but there are lots of archives for me to entertain myself with. The one of particular interest is the one about creating Manifestation Boards. What is a manifestation board you ask?? Weeeeeell....I'll tell you!

A manifestation board, to be completely basic, is a board on which you put pictures of your goals, or the goals that are most important to you at this point. A lot of the girls on the list have been having HUGE success with theirs, and it has inspired me to read the archives and create one of my own. After the last week of absolute negative energy and a major stomping by reality, I decided that I need something to focus my energy on, something that makes my goals a little more concrete. I'm kind of thinking of it has a cosmic To-Do list. I'll create my manifestation board based on what is most important to me at this moment. Right now I'm thinking financial stability (I don't want tons of money, just the ability to hang onto the savings we manage to put away!), I'll put on a picture of the Sudbury Police Service for good karma for Matt, and I think I'll also put on something health related so I can get myself back to normal. I'm certainly feeling a lot better, but not what I consider to be 100%. But for sure my biggest priorities are savings and matt's job. We're still trying to recuperate from my short stint in the world of the unemployed. I had a lot of savings built up and it just got destroyed. BUT! I'm feeling really good about this manifestation board, and I just keep getting this feeling that everything's going to be okay.....everything happens for a reason right?

Sara