Monday, February 06, 2006

List Madness!!!

Alrighty, so my friend Bea had this on her Blog and I thought instead of just replying to it on her comments page I'd actually post my answers on my blog.

1. What are your 4 favorite smells?
- Matt's deoderant (I kid you not, I melt over the smell lol)
- Home baked ANYTHING
- Laundry (but especially Gain detergent, and Jasmine Waterlily fabric softener)
- Lumber

2. Where were you born?
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON

3. Do you like vanilla or chocolate?
- That depends. I'm currently munching on chocolate chips to make me feel better, but I prefer vanilla ice cream.

4. Name music that makes you frisky?
- In general? Swing music gets the booty shakin', but if it comes to good 'ole lovin', I can't resist cool jazz like Mr. Buble, or mellow bouncy stuff like Jack Johnson.

5.What is your favorite breakfast food?
- Blueberry waffles with maple syrup (homemade of course), Pancakes, or eggs benedict. I'm a breakfast food freak lol. Favourite meal of the day.

6. You is your favorite writer?
- Man, you asked an English graduate this question?? I mean I read everything from children's books to suspense, to fantasy. So, for children's authors I am a huge fan of Robert Munsch, and David Shannon, as well as J.K Rowling and Cornelia Funke. For Fantasy I adore Glen Cook and Terry Pratchett. There is one Canadian author I love, and that's Michael Ondaatje. He's the man who wrote the English Patient, but his novel "In The Skin of a Lion" is outstanding. A definite read if you ask me.

7. What is your favorite book?
-Again, why are you making me do this!?! Harry Potter series (with the exception of possibly Book #5, I didn't like that one), Hogfather - Terry Pratchett, Inkheart - Cornelia Funke, In The Skin of a Lion - Michael Ondaatje, The Black Company series - Glen Cook, Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde, Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Justified Sinner - James Hogg. The list could go on and on lol.

8. What are 4 of your favorite films?
- "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" the original and the new one.
- "Moulin Rouge"
- "Lords of the Rings" trilogy does that count as 1 or 3??

9. 3 Things you like about your job?
- The kids
- The things kids say
- Singing songs

10. Name 2 of your biggest flaws.
- Sometimes I let things get to me too easily.
- I find it easier to be negative than to be positive.

11. Name 4 things you're thankful for
- Matt
- My family
- right now, chocolate
- My friends

12. What is your favorite food?
-Right now? Chocolate lol, but usually anything fruit....pineapple, strawberries, kiwis, apples....etc

13. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
-Cats if they're in other people's houses, but I love doggies.

14. What kind of car do you drive?
-1994 Buick Century, pale blue.

15. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?- Married, hopefully with 1 baby already, hopefully in a house, Matt working for the Sudbury police, and me working casual part time for my favourite daycare.

16. Name a celebrity that you're tired of hearing about:
-Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Brad and Angelina, Jennifer Aniston, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Oprah, the list goes on.

17. Name one actor you admire and another that you dislike:
- One actor I admire is Donald Sutherland. He brings a touch of class to every role he plays, his voice is like silk, and no matter what role he plays he outshines everyone else on the screen.
- One actor I dislike is Tom Cruise. He's whinny, not even that good looking. he's cocky, arrogant, and I'm just plain sick and tired of his mug being on the bigscreen.

18. Name a goal that you have for yourself this year.
- To be able to save enough money so that Matt and I can afford to get married AND go on our honeymoon in May 2007.

19. If you could change one thing in history, what would it be?
- Honestly, it's a very generalized issue: I would change people's "beliefs" about there being only one true religion and that every other religion is wrong.

20. What would be your dream career?
- Professional artist, or children's author.