Thursday, April 13, 2006

Here comes Peter Cottontail


Well, it's the Easter long weekend. It also just so happens that this is my last day of work at the hell-hole. As of 4:30pm this afternoon I will no longer be an employee of the worst daycare/preschool I have ever seen. There are parts I'm going to miss. I'll miss the kids and two of my co-workers. The rest I couldn't care less about. I've gotten the number of one of my co-workers so we can get together for coffee sometime and just catch up. I'm also helping her look for work so she can get out of there too. The bosses tore into her yesterday and were trying to blame her for something that was beyond her control, something that the "big boss" did of his own accord. She got so pissed off she told our supervisor that she's looking for another job and as soon as she finds one she's gone. Of course that wasn't good news to them because they've lost 4 employees in the last month. Needless to say things were tense around there yesterday. Actually it's been tense all week and I can't WAIT to get out of there.

I'll be gone for the weekend so I likely won't be posting any blog entries while I'm gone. I'm heading up to Elliot for the long weekend. I'll be paying Karla a visit, and I'll be spending time with family. I'm really looking forward to it. And I'll have one less stress in my life with leaving my job today. *happy sigh* Ahhh ain't life grand?? On to $16/hr, full benefits and job security. I love it!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Sara
-Packs her bags and heads off for a delightful weekend!