Saturday, February 11, 2006

There!

I am no longer a copy cat lol. Bea, I thank you for showing me the way to the beautiful new templates. I decided to do a search on google and I found some great templates for blogger! Since Hawaii is a common theme with me lately I decided to use this one. Doesn't it just make you want to sit down with one of those cute little drinks with the umbrellas and just chill out?? So, after much frustration and headache yesterday trying to figure out why the link the template gave me wouldn't work, a stroke of genius struck me this morning at 7:00am. Of all the things to think about at 7am, I'm thinking about my freakin' blog template. (That and how stuffed up I was lol). Anyway, I realized I could host the image on my mom's website and use it that way. Sure enough it works!! I just have to let my mom know now! Once I got that figured out I fiddled with the colours and realized that the original colour scheme really worked best, although I'm not overly fussy about the link colours, I may change that yet. Let me know what you think!

Sara
- who's dreaming of being on a beach in Waikiki with her hunny and a mai-tai.