Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well, now don't I feel silly...

So after all my moaning and groaning and pissing and whining I decided to just have a quiet evening. I ran myself a nice bath, used some rose scented bath beads, Matt brought me my cd player and a relaxation CD, and I just relaxed in the bath for about half an hour. I got out, crawled into my jammies, lit some candles, made a chamomile tea and laid on the bed and watched tv for a little while. Matt came after a little while and watched tv with me, and low and behold I feel better. I don't feel excited or anything, but at least I don't feel so "Doom and Gloom" anymore. I don't deny that I'd still love to go home for the weekend, but I'll try not to let that bother me too much. And as far as Matt's employment situation goes, well there isn't much I can do about that except take things as they come and just support him every step of the way. It's hard enough on him not having a job, he doesn't need me being all down and depressed all the time because we can't find him a job. I need to focus more on getting by than on how hard it's going to be. I just have to learn to accept the fact that life sucks sometimes, and I just have to tough out the hard times. (Although the hard times can stop anytime now lol *nudges the universe in the ribs a little*).

*Imagining herself and Matt on a beach in Hawaii - ahhhhh won't it be grand??*