Thursday, February 16, 2006

Bruce Willis???

So what does it mean when you dream about Bruce Willis!? lol I had the most off the wall early-morning dream this morning. Me and my parents and my grandma and grandpa were hungry, and we went to go fo dinner. When we got to the "restaurant" it was Bruce Willis' house. EXCEPT his house was my grandparents' cottage with a few minor changes. Bruce invited us into his place for dinner and said we could have anything we wanted, but all he had was different seafood. I remember thinking Matt would have been thrilled, but I wasn't too excited. As we were walking up the boat launch (which isn't part of the old cottage) we got swarmed by bees. My grandpa got stung, we all ran into the cottage. Bruce said that if anyone's allergic there's stuff in the bathroom medicine cabinet to help. My grandps went into the bathroom (Mom, is he allergic???) and came out after a few minutes. I killed a half-dead hornet on the floor with Bruce's slipper. Just after I did that this whole huge Monty Python-style musical started!! I kid you not! There were women sitting on men's shoulders, and they were singing about wanting to be an egg, and fertilizers, etc. It was exceptionally dirty in a very innocent way lol. After the little diddy was over, my grandma was standing behind me, touched my shoulder and said that she had to use the bathroom. She goes into the bathroom, closes the door except I can see her from the knee down. And then I woke up.

LOL Man, dreams sure are interesting. They're good for a laugh if nothing else!!