Saturday, April 22, 2006

Yeah...no sleep for Sara...

So Colin, Matt and myself went to see Silent Hill tonight. If you're a fan of amazingly creepy psychological thrillers I highly recommend this movie. OH MY GOD!!! I warn you it's not your typical horror movie. It's not one scare after another. There is actually somewhat of a storyline with this one hehe. But, the "dream" sequences, or the "darkness" scenes are delightfully freaky, and the creatures and characters are so creepy!! This was one horror movie that actually sucked me into the action and had me tense almost the whole movie. If you're not a fan of creatures that move in unnatural ways, or freakish deaths, and the walking dead...this might not be a movie you should rush out and watch lol. But, if you're like me and are always looking for the next scare, and love psychological thrillers, then I highly suggest you watch this one.


Sara

-Who doesn't think there's much point in sleeping tonight.