Thursday, June 01, 2006

Finally getting around to this....

The Questions:

1- Do people notice you when you walk into a room?
Yes, most times, but I certainly don’t stand out in a crowd.

2- When is the last time you became unraveled?
Almost precisely a month ago.

3-What are you good at?
I’m a great listener, and good at helping people. I’m great at reading children’s stories, baking, gardening, and I like to think I’m good at drawing.

4-What's in your pocket?
Nada, I’m in my jammies hehe. Winnie the Pooh jammies, btw.

5-What songs would you play to match these situations:
a) sporting event-Gary Glitter's Rock and Roll part 2. I have to agree, Bea, it’s classic. It makes a hockey game lol.
b) party- Oh my goodness….something cheesie like "Whoomp, There it is" HA HA
c) when you're feelng depressed- Norah Jones, she’s mellow but not too depressing so Idon’t dive into a deep funk.
d) while driving or walking- Anything by Jack Johnson
e) when you're feeling frisky- LOL "Crazy on You" by Heart HA HA...No, not really...but it's a good song, non?

6-Name 3 songs that remind you of playing when you were a child.
Don’t Forget Me When I’m Gone – Glass Tiger
Heartbreaker – Pat Benatar (It was my couch bouncing song lol)
Cory Hart - sunglasses at Night

7-How would you spend a rainy holiday weekend?
The way I spent the last one. A little bit of traveling to visit family, and just relaxing and enjoying their company.

8- What song is playing right now?
Rodeo Clowns – Jack Johnson

9-If you could have a DVD/VHS of any TV show that you watched as a child, what would it be?
LOL Fraggle Rock, without a doubt. Closely followed by Today’s Special, or Mr. Dress-up

10-Name 5 songs that remind you of summer.
Mungo Jerry – In The Summertime
Trooper – I Can See Clearly Now
Three Dog Night – Summer In The City
Guess Who – Follow Your Daughter Home
Bob Marley – Jammin’

11-Name a food you can't live without.
strawberries

12- How do you like your eggs?
love eggs benedict, but if I can’t have it, I take them over easy please.

13-What kind of food are you?
Strawberries: Something sweet but just a little tangy hehe.

14-Are you brave or cowardly?
Overall I have to say cowardly simply because I don’t like confrontation…but I have definitely been brave and will need to be again one day. Bravery is needed for many different situations.

15- What makes you lose focus?
Matt, catchy music, and a nice smell

16-When is the last time you felt appreciated?
When I was texting Matt while he was on his way to Hamilton, something he said threw me into tears because it was so romantic.

17-What is the weirdest thing about you?
Oh god….any number of things lol. My obsession with hating jogging pants, my neat-freakness, my sense of humour…I could go on lol.

18-If like the newspaper you could have anything delivered to your front doorstep each and every morning, what would it be?
Oh wow….fresh flowers, strawberries, and tons of warm fuzzy cozy things like blankets lol.

19-Which month of the year describes your personality?
May – A little bit of everything, not over-bearing, but refreshing.

20-Who is your hero & why?
My Mom is my hero.She’s a beautiful woman who’s raised two children, kept a household running, kept their finances going, maintained a great relationship with her family, and all the while making life easier for us. She’s always there when I need an ear, and I know I can go to her with anything because I know she’s been there. She can share her knowledge and experience, and she never judges me.

21-Name something (of non-monetary value) that you've always wanted but have never received.
A canoe ride under the stars.

Part 2 is in the next post.

Sara
- Who took 4 days to do this thing lol