Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another Strange Dream

I had a dream last night that I was staying over at my friend Karla's house. For some reason her friend Angela (whom she hasn't seen in years) was there as well. It was about 3 in the morning when the house started shaking, there were orbs flying around the room, and a demon was trying to get into the house. Karla and Angela were panicking, but I knew what to do, I was just afraid to do it because I thought Angela might judge me (she was that kind of person when we were in highschool). I swallowed my fear and I grabbed Karla's hand, and told Angela to hold my hand and Karla's to make a circle. I used their energy and I said "I protect this house with a circle of white light" and I kept repeating that mantra. The more I repeated and the louder I got the more the house shook.

I could hear the demon outside roaring and getting really angry. A white light surrounded the house and filtered into the room through the windows. I closed my eyes and focused on the demon and said "I command you to leave this house", the demon got even more angry and was trying to get into my head, to distract me but I kept focused. I said "I protect this house with a circle of white light, leave this house!", he still kept fighting me. Finally I mustered all of my strength and shouted really loudly, "LEAVE!" It sounded like my voice was magnified by 1000, but all the shaking stopped, and the demon was gone. All that was left was the white light surrounding the house.

We immediately left the house to go tell our families. I ran down the street and found Matt. I told him the whole story, and we started walking down the street. I felt an evil presence in the area, something in the pit of my stomach told me the demon was nearby. I took Matt's hands in mine and cast a circle of protection around the two of us. I saw the demon run into my parents yard so we went running so I could help my mom cast a circle and fight off the demon. I got into the house, and we cast a circle around the house and beat the demon again. That's when I woke up.

The odd part was, when I woke up, there was a white light in my room lol. I woke myself up talking, maybe I really did cast a circle of protection??

Sara
-Who really does have odd dreams.