Saturday, May 13, 2006

Gardening Goddess

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I got my garden planted this weekend, and it looks absolutely faboo!!! Of course, I went flower shopping this morning and bought entirely too many flowers lol. Now I have a surplus so I get to plant them into pots (Awwwww...that's so tragic...really it is lol). I bought a couple more perennials, and a ton of annuals. There were some great sales this weekend. I think I spent a total of $60 on flowers today, and it all looks great! I can't wait for them to start growing bigger. My only concern is now that I've transplanted my morning glories from the pot I started them in, they're not looking so good. But, all I can do is keep an eye on them and plant more seeds if these ones die. Either way, here's a picture of my latest accomplishment! I'm so thrilled lol. I think the funniest is that Matt let me use his old habatchi as a flower pot lol. It looks so cute! HA HA. The last picture shows all the flowers I have yet to plant :o).


Sara
-Who loves gardening just a little too much.