Thursday, May 18, 2006

Strange Event

Okay, so I had something interesting happen to me on the drive to work yesterday morning. I was driving down one of the main roads in the city, just around the corner from our apartment. I'm toodling along, not really thinking about anything when I see, out of the corner of my eye, a man laying on the side of the road by a big rock in the grass. He was laying on his side, propped up on his elbow. He had blue jeans on, what looked like a blue and white shirt (either stripes or plaid I couldn't tell) and he had blond hair that was about eye length, but short at the back. (You know the 90s style that a lot of guys had??). Anyway, I looked back and he was gone. There was no one there, not even anyone walking around. It happened so quickly, and yet it was all so clear. I knew right away I had seen a ghost, but of all the strange places to see him, I found it so odd. It's also the first ghost I've seen in a while.

There have been strange things happening around the apartment lately as well. We have these christmas tree pins that we have on our fridge and the one day it just started flashing for no reason. (They're supposed to flash, except you have to twist them to make them flash lol). And then that same day, Matt and I were sitting watching tv when one of my ducks on top of the tv started flashing. (They're also supposed to flash, but not unless you touch the sensors on their bellies). This only happens once in a while, and it hadn't happened for a loooooong time. AND THEN that same night, we were laying in bed watching tv, the bedroom door was open (which is rare, I almost always have it closed when I'm in there) and Matt saw an orb, clear as day, go by the door in the hallway. It's funny how all of this has been going on. It's also interesting how we can go for a long time with not seeing anything and then all of a sudden everything comes at once. The other day I was taking pictures of my garden to show my aunt, and a lot of orbs showed up in the pictures.

In this picture, the orb can be seen right beside the drain pipe coming down the wall.

In the next picture there are three orbs. One looks like it could be a lense flare, but the two smaller ones further down the fence are really odd. My aunt pointed them out to me! I thought it was pretty cool. What do you think?


Sara
-Who's in awe of the weird things happening lately.