Sunday, May 07, 2006

Well They're Off


My parents called and left a message yesterday from Ireland: they arrived safely. I can now relax lol. My dad said they got lost 3 or 4 times trying to get out of Cork, but they were in Skibbereen calling from a pay phone. They weren't able to rent a cell phone at the airport and the cottage they're staying in doesn't have a phone, so they have to call when they find payphones. Once I talk to them today I'll be fine. I missed their call yesterday and I was a little upset, but once I talk to them today I'll be okay. They won't have to call me everyday lol. My aunt has been calling me everyday just to see how I'm doing. I'm actually doing really well considering how I felt this time last weekend. Either way, I'm excited my parents are finally in Ireland hehe. I can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all the stories!



Sara