Friday, April 28, 2006

Neighbour Saga - Pt. 2

It's FRIDAY!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Okay, now that I have that out of my system lol. I'm excited for the weekend only because we're going out of town for the weekend and I won't have to deal with the stupid people upstairs. Matt went to take rent to the super last night and put in yet another complaint about the people upstairs. 5 nights in a row now the music has been loud, stomping, and loud voices right at bedtime. I haven't been able to sleep properly for 5 night nows. Matt found out that the 2 people we were told had moved out are moved back in now making it a total of 6 people up there again. Apparently this is how it works up there. The brother and sister can tolerate each other to the boiling point, they blow up at one another, have a huge fight, and the brother and his girlfriend move out for about a week or two, and then come back to start the process all over again. Matt also learned that the reason it's so quiet through the day is that the psycho-chick's boyfriend/husband/gigolo/whatever he is works night shift so he's sleeping all day. I got rather ticked about that, because it's alright for them to be considerate and quiet for him while he's sleeping through the day but it makes no nevermind to them about being quiet at night when everyone else in the building is sleeping. Like me, who has to get up at 5:50am every morning for work, I'm in bed by 9:00 trying to sleep, but it never works thanks to them.

Anyway, Matt found out an interesting little tidbit last night. The landlord is trying to get approval to put in an elevator. If they get approval apparently it means that the people upstairs will HAVE to move because they need that apartment for the elevator. Matt and I were puzzled, and Matt asked if that meant we would have to move as well, and Norm assures us that we can stay where we are. There's no need for us to go anywhere. Either way, when Matt talks to the landlady I told him to tell her that if they're not out soon, we're moving. I can't stand this anymore. I love the apartment, but I can't enjoy it with those idiots upstairs. BUT if they do get approval for the elevator, and it goes in ASAP, We'll have no neighbours on one side, no neighbours above us, only neighbours on the other side. It would be sooooooo quiet lol. Here's hoping approval comes soon!!!
Sara
-Who's looking fordward to a weekend of delightful sleep.